Math Classroom Rules
Failure to observe these rules will result in warning, seat change, detention, call home/letter to parents, removal from class,
and/or referral to the office. Further consequences might include removal from the activities list. If a substitute teacher
writes a student's name down for poor behavior, then an automatic detention/referral will result.
- Respect school and school property.
- Respect the teachers, staff, and all guest adults.
- Respect others and be polite.
- Respect yourself.
Procedures for Entering the Math Classroom
We will be learning many procedures and routines for the smooth running and management of the classroom. These are probably the most important.
- All eating, chewing, throwing, and grooming are to occur outside the classroom.
- Bring required materials to class.
- Before the bell rings, enter the classroom quietly. If necessary, sharpen your pencil in the first 5 minutes of class.
- Sit down and remain seated throughout the class.
- Get out your homework and math journal. Begin copying warm-ups or notes. Do not waste time.
Return to Ms. DeMarco's Classroom