- Each session begins with 1 or 2 newborn classes.
- Usually, when the babies in an afternoon class turn 1 year old, the class moves to a morning (9:30 to 11:30 AM) slot. This accomodates the nap change that most babies have at this age.
- Depending on space, the morning toddler class will have room for children up to age 2-1/2 or 3; then that class will graduate to a "Toddler Plus" class, which meets midday, 12:30 to 2:30 PM. We understand the time is not optimal, however it is our only option due to classroom availability.
- Generally, a class will stay together for most of their cycle at Parents' Place.
- When a class gets too big or we have many people on the waiting list, we may have to split the class in two.
- When a class is too small, we will add it into other existing classes (minimum of 15 people per class).
- Since all of our teachers are mothers, most with young children, teacher availability changes session to session. Therefore information on class transitions and/or projections are often not available as far ahead as you and we would like them to be.
- Please keep in mind that children often adjust to the changes more easily than the adults do!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!