- Distance Learning Guide
- School Reopening Task Force
- Illuminate Education
- Kindergarten & Transitional Kindergarten
- Special Education & Student Services
- Parent's Rights Handbook
- Volunteer Packet
- Medication Consent Form
- Scholastic Read 180 / Math 180
- Complaints Concerning District Employees
- Student Accident Insurance (Meyers-Stevens-Toohey)
- Directory Information Opt-Out Form
School Reopening Task Force
PGUSD is currently forming School Reopening Task Forces at each school site with the aim of gathering feedback from our community and provide input as we begin planning the reopening of schools for this fall, 2020.
The main objectives for each task force:
1. Provide a venue for parents to give input about Distance Learning (DL) successes and concerns, as well as thoughts about DL options that would be most effective and supportive in their student's learning.
2. Provide a venue for parents to give input about other considerations regarding the re-opening of schools. Some of these considerations might include a hybrid leaning model e.g.online vs face-to-face instruction), daycare concerns and options, screen time, and students' Social-Emotional Learning and support.
For questions or concerns, please contact the school principal directly. Your input will be shared with members of the school and district level planning teams.
Robert Down Elementary: Sean Keller
Pacific Grove High School: Matt Bell
Community High School: Matt Bell