- Special Education & Student Services
- Human Resources
- Food Services
Welcome to the PGTech Page.
Technology is continuously evolving. New tools, techniques, and trends are constantly emerging. Our goal is to provide educators across the district with greater clarity and direction for navigating the world of educational technology so that both classroom instruction and student learning are greatly enhanced.
- Device and Data Systems Management and Troubleshooting
- Network Maintenance
- Cyber-security, Digital Safety/Citizenship
- Website and Content Management
- Hardware Procurement and Inventory
- Instructional Tech Integration, Classroom Configurations, and Workflows
- Tech Training and Consulting
- Provide district-wide leadership and guidance in the selection, evaluation, and integration of technology.
- Design and deliver training programs and products around best practices and application of end-user technologies.
- Consult and collaborate with school personnel on matters related to the use of technology to improve performance outcomes.
- Engage the broader school community and outside agencies to elicit input around using technology strategically in support of district goals contained in the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP).
2021-22 Tech Committee Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, August 17
- Tuesday, September 14
- Tuesday, October 26
- Tuesday, November 23
- Tuesday, December 21
- Tuesday, January 18
- Tuesday, March 22
- Tuesday, April 19
- Tuesday, May 18
PGTech PLanning and Workflow Documents
Carey Parker (email) – Forest Grove Elementary
TBD – Robert Down Elementary
Grayson Fong (email) – PG Middle School
Raymond DeVost (email) – PG High School